- Fantastic experience for all the family, we really enjoyed it. From complete novices at the beginning, Jim our instructor managed to get us all hitting the targets accurately by the end. Mum, Dad and 2 teenage sons now looking forward to developing this into a new hobby.
- An excellent shoot for my wife and myself as absolute beginners. Many thanks to Allan who was great, very patient and professional.
- Excellent mornings shooting, it was our first time , highly recommend.
- Amazing experience thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!
Our instructor Allen was lovely and made us feel very welcome and comfortable.
- Superb Instructors
I had a one to one clay pigeon shooting lesson on Saturday (10th) at 12pm. I just wanted to say the instructor was excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I was visiting friends in the area and probably won’t be back until next summer, but fully intend to book another lesson next year.
- Absolutely perfect day
Keith our instructor was adorable. Beautiful surroundings and a fantastic event. I can’t recommend it enough. Thankyou for a perfect time.
- A great day
Myself and two friends came down to Conniston from the Scottish Borders, and really enjoyed shooting at your ground today, the targets were very good, some really testing , and some very sneaky. Congratulations to the young man we spoke to, Simon (I think that is his name) for setting up the targets.
Also Peter and Ann who really made us feel welcome. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our day out.
Thank you for a great day.
- A big thank you from Coniston Shooting Ground
Just a quick note to offer our thanks and appreciation of Neil (our patient instructor) and to the Ladies (who did a fantastic job in the kitchen!). We were part of the David Cam birthday shoot. Ed Cook, Graham Smith, Mike Guffog, Martin Ward and me. Great morning out – the girls were fantastic in getting the food and drinks out so rapidly on our arrival and for the “elevenses”, and Neil put us all at ease – a great experience which we thoroughly enjoyed. Our collective thanks again.
- From October 2011 we have been collecting all the un claimed prize money for the registered competitions and are very pleased that we have been able to raise £215 for the Manorlands Hospice. please click here to read our Thank You letter
- Dear Sir,
All too often in this day and age people are quick to put pen to paper to make a complaint, but few are inclined to praise good service.
My son and I came to your shooting ground for the first time on 12/7/10 and we would like to commend you on the courtesy shown to us by all your staff and fellow shooters; we found everyone to be friendly and eager to help.
Your grounds are substantial and impeccably maintained, with an abundance of shooting positions to suit all levels of shooter; we especially liked Baldrick “B” (the tower). We had a very pleasant days shoot, rounded off with a very substantial sandwich provided by your wife.
We are now planning further visits and recommending your shooting grounds to our fellow shooters.
See you soon,
- Just a quick note to say thank you very much for all your help organising our team activity day and to everyone at Coniston for making it such an enjoyable event. I’ve had great feedback from everyone, especially in terms of how good your catering and facilities are, the grounds and friendliness of your staff.
Thanks again & Kind regards
- I just wanted to say thank you for looking after the team at the hotel this week. We are had a really good time and the trainers up at the archery plot were excellent, very patient and made it really enjoyable.
Latest Club News
SKEET D WILDE 100 straight T RICHARDS 25 D DEACON 25 R HAMILTON 25 SPORTING J KIRKLEY 22 C BLENKINSOP 21 P GREGSON 22 S KEMPLAY 24 G STEVENSON 23 DTL V MONTGOMERY 25/71 M HARTLEY 25/74 J J COOPER 25/75 B BLADES 25/73 ABT R J LAMBERT 20
SKEET D WILDE 50 x 2 T RICHARDS 50 x 2 SPORTING J KIRKLEY 23 B PARKES 23 C BLENKINSOP 22 D SHRIMPTON 22 J BROADHEAD 20 DTL J TITTERINGTON 100/298 UT F HENDERSON 22 ABT D SHRIMPTON 20 DT M BARKER 21